Country living at it’s best. Enjoy this beautiful Coastal Living 2002 Cottage of the Year 1.5 story, 4 bed, 3½ bath home and guest home situtated on one of the prettiest rural properties you will find. 21 acres of gently rolling hills, pasture, creek, and trees. Excellent location for your horse farm, or just a quiet rural retreat. Drake Creek forms the north and west border of the property, there are several hay fields and pastures, and more turkeys than you can shake a stick at. The house was custom-built in late 2007 by one of the very best builders in the area. The “details” are taken care of quite nicely in this home. There is a very efficient geo-thermal heating and cooling system in place that saves energy and money. There is a screened breezeway porch between the house and the guest house that has a fireplace. The living area is very open. The master suite is on the ground level and is private. High-speed internet access. Large detached carport. The list goes on and on. For more information, including over 130 photos of this property, please contact me. This property is shown strictly by appointment only. Get all of the details on this property by visiting this website with links to all of the publicly available information on this property and over 130 Pictures!
Search This Site
Most Recent Posts
- Muleshoe Bend Outfitters offered by Robert King with AlaLandCo
- 123+/- acres Hwy. 22 For Sale In Tallapoosa County, Alabama $233,700
- Farmhouse & 5 Acres on Campground Rd For Sale In Tallapoosa County, Alabama $110,000
- Cattle/Horse Farm and Home in Vincent For Sale In Shelby County, Alabama $1,100,000
- Cattle/Horse Farm and Home in Vincent with Rental Income! For Sale In Shelby County, Alabama